What can I expect?
As an EPEV programme mentee you will be part of a cohort based with one of four organisations dependent on your preference at the time of application.
The organisations are:
- Disability Wales
- Ethnic Minorities and Youth Support Team (EYST)
- Stonewall Cymru
- Women’s Equality Network (WEN) Wales
Each organisation has a dedicated Mentoring Project Officer who you will get to know throughout the course of this programme and the whole programme is overseen by a mentoring project manager from WEN Wales.
What can I expect from my cohort?
- Your initial introduction and welcome to the scheme will be delivered within this cohort.
- You will be invited to join a community Whatsapp group for this cohort for ease of communication and information sharing.
- Each organisation will run small group network sessions that will run alongside cross organisation training and networking.
- You will be encouraged to plan and deliver peer-led sessions to share skills and experience.
What can I expect across organisations?
- You will have opportunities and be encouraged to form peer support networks with other mentees within the programme at events including the launch, and all training events.
- You will be invited to join a community Whataspp group for all Equal Power Equal Voice mentees for ease of communication and information sharing.